Links to WinstonWebNews

Friday, March 4, 2016

Brain Fluff


Be thankful. Even a manure pile is the result of some form of successful endeavor.

With this new Star Wars craze, I got to thinking... You know there's got to be some guy out there who is about to turn 40  named Chewbacca Jones.


Well apparently I didn't get Mark Zuckerberg's stock last night and I guess I'll have to start paying for my Facebook account next Spring ($9.99) cause I couldn't get my Facebook icon to turn any bluer than it was. I haven't heard from Bill Gates lately either.

I'm afraid Jesus may not love me anymore cause I failed to like someone's post. I also am confused about this Sharia law that Obama's gonna put us under. Do I have to have more wives or can I keep the one I've got?

And who is this Jade Helm gal and where did she disappear to?

No comments:

Post a Comment