Links to WinstonWebNews

Friday, March 4, 2016

People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.”
― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

I've never been one who liked to rank things.. the greatest athlete, singer, etc. It always seemed silly to me. I certainly feel that way about literature. As I go back and re-read "To Kill a Mockingbird" I think I can begin to understand her eccentricity about writing and why she never published again til just before her death. Everything she would do for the rest of her life would pale in comparison.

***
On the radio right now, the trials and tribulations of trying to get your dog into an exclusive doggie daycare. And to defeat the label of elitism, premium doggie daycares provide scholarships for those who cannot afford their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment