Links to WinstonWebNews

Friday, March 4, 2016

News Reporter: " the 3 jail escapees are STILL considered armed and dangerous this morning!". Darn - was hoping a good night's sleep would have mellowed em out a bit.


When subtle and oh so delicate sarcasm is lost in the vast digital universe of Facebook.
Punster: A dyslexic man walked into a bra.......
Comment: You misspelled "Bar"
Punster: Thank you so much. How's my punctuation?
Comment: Cool but you really shouldn't imply that all dyslexics drink. I mean what's the point?
Punster: Exactly


Morning news commentator: "I'm black and I don't take offense at a white actor playing Michael Jackson. After all, look at him in his later years- he was very light skinned and had white features. I just want to know- can this white guy dance? hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment